- Contact lenses, including hard-to-fit, bifocal, keratoconus, post-surgical, and lenses for astigmatism.
- Safety glasses
- Sports eyewear (biking, swimming, skiing, racquet sports, etc.)
- Orthokeratology (Non-surgical, overnight vision correction)
- Myopia Control
- Refractive Surgery Co-management with NVision, including LASIK and Catarct
- Comprehensive eye health exams, including testing for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, and diabetic retinopathy
- Treatment of red eyes, infections, and allergies
- Treatment of dry eyes
- Infant and toddler exams
- Computer Vision exams (Computer Vision Syndrome)
- Evaluation of eye skills necessary for reading and learning
- Vision Therapy
- Sports Vision
|The lensometer measures the prescription on a patient's glasses.|
|The autorefractor/autokeratometer measures the refraction and curvature of the eye.|
|The visual field machine can detect visual abnormalities caused by diseases such as glaucoma, retinal detachment, brain tumors, and strokes.|
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept cash, personal checks, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, and Care Credit®.
Serving Orange, Santa Ana, Tustin, Irvine, Anaheim, Garden Grove, Anaheim Hills, Villa Park, Placentia, Fullerton, Yorba Linda, Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Brea, Laguna Hills, Mission Viejo.